The CGRC provides a true ownership experience, the excitement of being involved with the Club horses without the risk of the high ongoing cost of owning your own horse.
Being a member of the Chris Grant Racing Club (CGRC) does not include actual ownership of any racehorses. From the members Facebook and Telegram App you will get a behind the scene look at the horses lives at home as well as the raceday experience. Please contact Liam Hall our former Assistant Trainer and Amateur Jockey at firstname.lastname@example.org for any no obligation enquiries or information about the CGRC
- Welcome Certificate with info to join the Members CGRC Telegraph App
- Annual Stable Visit meeting Chris, Staff & Club Horses
- Minimum of two horses will be trained in each calendar year but we are aiming for 3 horses during the year
If any of the Club horses Win, any trophy, champagne or prizes from the track will be distributed between the Owners present on a quick draw after the prize giving.
- Access to the exclusive Members Telegram App including Video footage & photos of the horses in training and regular updates regarding the latest news and developments of the horses
- Pre-race and post race comments from Chris and Jockey
- Members will go into a ballot to receive a complimentary owners badge every time a club horse runs, giving access to exclusive areas of the racecourse. Discounted badges may also be available for friends and family
The cost to join the club up to 30/06/2022 is £70 inc VAT payable by Bank Transfer or cheque to our Weatherby’s Bank Club Account. You can join anytime but the first starting point was from 27/05/2021.
Members are not entitled to any prize money won by the horses or any money from the sale of the horses.
The Club Horses
The first Club horse is Strong Team he is an 8 year old gelding who has won 3 hurdle races he like good ground so will run from now till the winter ground arrives he will mix it up and could run on the Flat, over Hurdles & Chasing
The second Club Horse is Lenny who is a 5 year old un raced gelding but will have a run in a Bumper then go over Hurdles as can be seen from the photos he has a lot of scope for a little horse.
The third Club horse is Ballingtogher Boy he is a 7 year old gelding and will join the Club later in the season after his summer holidays as he likes soft winter ground and he will go Novice Chasing